1. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
>>>Please submit your paper(word+pdf) to Online Submission System.
2. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstracts will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
>>>For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending ICOIP 2022 with no publication, please complete the registration before the registration deadline. Online Registration System
Requirements for submissions
* Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
* All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
* For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org